LEMO’s new High Power connectors combine the robust, light & compact M series bodies with new state-of-the-art gold-plated high power contacts. Up to 430A max rated current. Ultra-compact, lightweight, watertight Unipole & Multipole configurations. Accommodating cables from 10 mm² (AWG 8) to 50 mm² (AWG 1), LEMO’s High Power connectors come in various unipole & multipole configurations for single and three-phase requirements.
These new configurations were developed to satisfy the most stringent connection requirements for High Power distribution of electronic devices and electric drive vehicles. They are suited to the most demanding environmental conditions and mission-critical solutions. Reliable, safe, lightweight, rugged and fully waterproof, the new M Series High Power connectors offer the most comprehensive interconnect solutions for especially the robotics, motorsport, defense, aerospace and drones industries. Handling up to 430A rated current, the M series High Power configurations offer the highest power through the smallest shell size connector on the market.
The new LEMO High-Power configurations for its field proven M-Series:
• are providing OEM having the most stringent connection requirements for high power distribution of electronic devices and electric drive vehicles
• with the most compact, light, rugged, safe and completely waterproof reliable interconnect solution available on the market
• Having demonstrated best-in-class derating curves and superior rated current/diameter ratios
• Cable from 10mm2 to 50mm2
• Up to 430A max rated current
• -55°C to 200°C operating temperature
• Ratchet ¾ turn locking
• High vibration resistance
• Ultra compact & lightweight vs. MIL-38999
• Sealed to IP68 when mated & unmated (option)
• Scoop & touch proof
• 3000+ mating cycles