In building a digital enterprise you gain access to and leverage the data your enterprise and assets produce and obtain a virtualized environment of your physical and connected infrastructure. This access to and the visualization of your assets, their unique attributes and applied cost centres within your facilities, becomes a powerful management tool for your enterprise.
- iPLM – Intelligent Physical Layer Management
- DCIM – Data Center Infrastructure Management
- AIM – Automated Infrastructure Management
- Web App & SPM – Service Planning Management
- BI & IoT – Business Intelligence and Data Analytics