PoE Injectors can appease the growing power demands of energy-hungry devices in applications like physical security, transportation and automation – all in one device.
- High-efficiency, low-waste power
- Plug-and-play installation
- Up to 240W of power from 8 ports
For recently developed or retrofit applications in need of maximum power without device limitations, these Power over Ethernet (PoE) injectors supply a high port count and up to 240 W of power.
PoE injectors join Hirschmann’s family of products built with industrial-grade housings and specific features to provide reliable power for industrial applications. They are the easiest and most cost-effective way to add high PoE power to both new and existing applications.
- Choose between active (integrated power supply) or passive (standalone module) devices for increased flexibility, depending on your needs.
- Supports up to 240 W across 8 ports without load sharing, ensuring maximum power output. Each port can provide the maximum output power of 30 W.
- Simple plug-and-play capability and compact size saves time and space while automatically detecting connected devices.
- Benefit from up to 8 available ports that deliver 30 W of power each
- Enable PoE communication with a high number of devices using just one PoE Injector
- Save costs with an all-in-one-solution and an efficient transfer of power (less wasted power) of >95 percent
- Use in extreme environmental conditions, including wide temperature ranges (-45 °C to +85 °C for injector, -25 °C to +70 °C for injector plus power supply)
- Install quickly and easily with automatic device detection and classification (IEEE 802.3at)
- Meet important industry standards
– Safety of Industrial Control Equipment: EN 60950-1, EN 61131-2, UL 60950
– Transportation: EN 50121-4
Read full article